Image Map

Monday, December 15, 2014

Let’s Swap Holiday Cards!

vintage-santa-postcard-hw

I ordered extra Christmas cards this year and thought it would be fun to send you a little holiday love from us!

We would love to swap Christmas cards with you!
Many of you have been following our little blog for a long time which is pretty special.
I think it would be so fun to see your families and sweet faces (if you do photo cards doesn't have to be a photo card though ).

If you send us one please be sure you’re return address is on your envelope so we can send one of our cards back to you!

I’ll return as much card love as I can until we run out!

 

IMG_20141204_102255

Send you card to……

Kendra Huie
P.O. Box 1952
Frisco, TX 75034

IMG_20141211_110802

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)