Image Map

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Changes, A Family Update & Where I’ve Been – Bloguary Day 12

Hey there! Did ya notice I’ve been MIA for the last few days?

Things are about to change for our family! Eeek I’m scared!!!!
Why I’ve missed a few days of Bloguary??????
What does this mean for Bloguary?!?!?!
And exciting changes plans coming to the blog!!!!!!

Are all in today’s chit-chat vlog!

Grab your self some coffee or tea. Press play and let’s have some girl time or guy time if you so happen to be a gentleman following along!

 

 

Bloguary 2015-1

Instagram: Kendra.Pryor
Facebook: CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments and read them all so knock yourself out! If you have a specific question, feel free to
e-mail me by using my e-mail link in the side bar. I would love to hear from you :o)